Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What we liked in 2008: KERRI's List

Since I'm ADD with albums, I decided to make my top 20 playlist for 2008. The songs aren't necessarily from 2008 or in any specific order, but that's how I roll.
1. Amanda Blank "I'm a Lady" featuring Santogold (Diplo Remix)
2. Kid Sister "Girlie Rock"
3. Kid Cudi "Day 'n' Nite"
4. Pase Rock "Lindsay Lohan's Revenge"
5. Walter Meego "Forever"
6. Lil Wayne "A Milli"
7. T.I. "Whatever You Like"
8. Lykke Li "Tonight"
9. Lushus "Ho Fo Sho"
10. Tender Forever "How Many"
11. Animal Collective "Derek"
12. Electrelane "To the East"
13. Alias and Tarsier "Dr. C"
14. Mapei "Daterape"
15. The Blow "Parentheses"
17. Flosstradamus "Overnight Star"
18. Muscles "Ice Cream"
19. Cool Kids "Bassment Party"
20. Andrew Thompson "We're in Business"

No comments: